We are currently opening to a limited number of visitors who had already booked before the pandemic. We are planning to accept more referrals for family holidays in the Autumn/Winter and very much welcome family referrals as we are sure there are lots of families in need of a break. Anyone who works with families can refer.
New arrangements for families -
- accommodation will be in our self contained flat - (double bed, single bed and room for a cot if needed)
- food will be provided but you will need to cook it yourselves
- animal contact will not be led by us but you will still have access to the animals
- no donkey rides for now
- you will not have any close contact with anyone else during your visit and there will be a 3 day gap between bookings plus extra cleaning.
- you may be required to have your temperature taken on arrival
- YOU MUST TELL US IF YOU BECOME UNWELL BEFORE OR DURING YOUR VISIT.