Each September we book in our regular schools and groups. If you would like to bring a group to the farm please contact the farm to be added to our list.
Reservations will be taken on a first come, first served basis, however, we reserve the right to re-allocate bookings at our discretion. Once we receive your reservation, you will get an acknowledgement email from us asking for a deposit of £100 which you should send to us within 4 weeks from the date of our email to the address above. Your booking will only be confirmed on receipt of your deposit.
Our aim is to have the farm occupied as much as possible, this means we are very flexible. We can accommodate groups from 1 night to 4 nights. Half days, a day each season or each week for outdoor education where teachers can come and use the rich diversity of our site. If we have availability, any group can visit, we will always give priority to children from underprivileged backgrounds or special schools but we are not exclusively open to these groups. Simply contact us to discuss your needs.
By making a reservation, you agree to the terms of our cancellation policy below
- Once your booking has been confirmed you may incur extra charges if you wish to cancel the booking.
- Your booking can only be cancelled by giving written notice to the Warden at Dodford Children’s Holiday Farm.
- The cancellation charges are calculated from the date when written notice of cancellation is received by the Warden at Dodford Children’s Holiday Farm up to the date of your booking.
- The charges below are for all cancellations unless you have to cancel for reasons stated in clause 6.
- The cancellation charges are as follows:-
- If more than 90 days’ notice is given then you will lose your deposit;
- If less than 90 days’ notice is given you will lose your deposit and be charged an amount in accordance with the scale below:
between 60 & 89 days’ written notice – you will pay 60% of the outstanding balance
between 30 & 59 days’ written notice – you will pay 75% of the outstanding balance
less than 29 days’ written notice – you will pay 100% of the outstanding balance
No show – you will be charged the full amount of your booking price
- If you have to cancel your booking due to an outbreak of a communicable disease within your school or group, quarantine of your group, acts of God, or exceptional circumstances that directly affect your booking, then you may transfer your booking to another date within the same school year, subject to availability, without financial penalty. Otherwise normal cancellation charges will apply.
- If your cancelled booking dates can be filled, the Warden may use his/her discretion to not invoke the cancellation charge other than the loss of your deposit.