Please see the bookings calendar under 'School Residentials' to check availability for day visits. Residentials take up much of the Summer term but we usually have days here and there for day visits. During Spring, Autumn and Winter months we have much more day visit availability (and sometimes a reduced price!) We can sometimes offer day visits alongside a residential group depending on the type of group we have in residence.
Please note we can only accommodate a maximum of 30 children on day visits and groups of more than 15 will be divided into smaller groups for activities such as animal feeding.
Transport - We do not recommend using full size coaches as access is difficult and lanes are narrow.
By clicking RESERVE, you agree to the terms of our cancellation policy below.
Blue shaded squares are unavailable; white shaded squares are available.
- Once your booking has been confirmed you will incur extra charges if you wish to cancel the booking.
- Your booking can only be cancelled by giving written notice to the Warden at Dodford Children’s Holiday Farm.
- The cancellation charges are calculated from the date when written notice of cancellation is received by the Warden at Dodford Children’s Holiday Farm up to the date of your booking.
- The charges below are for all cancellations unless you have to cancel for reasons stated in clause 6.
- The cancellation charges are as follows:-
- If more than 90 days’ notice is given then you will lose your deposit;
- If less than 90 days’ notice is given you will lose your deposit and be charged an amount in accordance with the scale below:
between 60 & 89 days’ written notice – you will pay 60% of the outstanding balance
between 30 & 59 days’ written notice – you will pay 75% of the outstanding balance
less than 29 days’ written notice – you will pay 100% of the outstanding balance
No show – you will be charged the full amount of your booking price
- If you have to cancel your booking due to an outbreak of a communicable disease within your school or group, quarantine of your group, acts of God, or exceptional circumstances that directly affect your booking, then you may transfer your booking to another date within the same school year, subject to availability, without financial penalty. Otherwise normal cancellation charges will apply.
- If your cancelled booking dates can be filled, the Warden may use his/her discretion to not invoke the cancellation charge other than the loss of your deposit.